Looking for a new device server adapter product to try? Here are some guidelines to help you select the best one for you. First, think about what you want to use the device server adapter product for. Then, consider your budget and the reviews of other customers. Finally, decide which features are most important to you. With these factors in mind, you can find the perfect device server adapter product for your needs!
StarTech.com 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit 1 Port USB 2.0 over IP Device Server Adapter – USB Ethernet Over LAN Network Printer Converter (USB1000IP), Black
- HIGH SPEED CONNECTIVITY: This Gigabit USB-over-IP device server supports Gigabit (1000Mbps) speeds, so your connected devices function faster than traditional 10/100Mbps device servers.
- SIMPLE INTEGRATION: This USB over IP Device Server is ideal for connecting and sharing USB devices (card readers, digital cameras, printers etc.) with multiple users over an ethernet connection.
- EASY TO USE: The USB-over-IP device server includes Windows based software that provides a simple interface to monitor and control the connected device over your local area network (LAN).
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONALITY: The software communicates with the USB device server, so it can be used in Virtual Machine environments if you have multiple VMs sharing the same set of hardware.
A few things to consider before making your purchase
The internet has made buying device server adapter products much easier. With a few clicks of the mouse, you can purchase anything. But this convenience comes with risks and dangers that customers need to be aware of before they make their purchases.
Here are some tips on how to buy a device server adapter product online:
-First of all, always read reviews before you buy.
-Secondly, always make sure they have SSL encryption and customer service available for any questions or concerns.
-Thirdly, check if there’s a warranty included in your purchase
-All in all, look at all options and compare prices before buying
And, here is some more information about what you should know before buying something online:
-What is the return policy of the website?
-How much does shipping cost and how long will it take for my package to arrive?
-Is there a warranty with this product that I’m purchasing?
StarTech.com StarTech.com 1-Port Wireless N USB 2.0 Network Print Server – 10/100 Mbps Ethernet USB Printer Server Adapter – Windows 10 – 802.11 b/g/n (PM1115UW)
- EASY INSTALLATION: This wireless USB print server uses either a web-based interface, a Windows based installation wizard, and a WPS button for easy connection to your wireless network.
- SHARE A PRINTER: This compact wireless print server supports 802.11b/g/n wireless standards for functionality with almost any wireless network and offers an RJ45 port for 10/100 Mbps wired connections
- GREAT FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT: This USB print server adapter is the perfect printing solution. It’s ideal for home or small office applications, and places that require shared printing capabilities.
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY: This USB to Ethernet print server is USB 2.0 compliant, and works w/ Mac & Windows, including Windows 10. The print adapter also supports Simple Network Management Protocol.
You may find our device server adapter product has many advantages. Click on the device server adapter product link in the blog for more details.
The device server adapter products we recommend have many advantages. Click on the device server adapter product link for more details.
Many of the device server adapter products we recommend have many advantages. Click on the device server adapter product link in our email newsletter for more details.
Our device server adapter products are carefully selected for their benefits and performance. Learn more about them by clicking on the device server adapter product link in this blog.
DS-510 USB to Gigabit Ethernet USB Device Server & AC Power Supply
- Best Compatibility with USB Disk/Flash drives, scanners, printers, MFP, video cameras, sound adapters… Made in Japan with Key US components
- Easily network USB devices thanks to Silex’s Virtual Link software – Compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Windows Server 2019/2016/2012(R1, R2)/2008(R2) OS.
- Seamlessly network Printers with Silex AutoConnect with multiple Windows OS computers on your network
- Works with USB Webcams and USB sound cards that require Isochronous Transfer Mode
- Compatible with virtualization programs such as Citrix, VMware, MS Terminal Server and Hyper-V
USR-TCP232-410s RS232 / RS485 Serial to Ethernet Adapter/IP Device Server Ethernet Converter Support DHCP/DNS
- Dual Serial Device Server: Cpu: Cortex-M4 120Mhz, Serial RS485 & RS232 to Ethernet Server, 2 Serial Ports: 1 Port is RS232, 1 Port is RS485, 1 RJ45 Ethernet Port. Support RS232 & RS485 Working at The Same Time.
- Data Link Protocol: Ip£¬Tcp£¬Udp£¬Dhcp£¬Dns£¬Http£¬Arp£¬Icmp£¬Web Socket£¬Httpd Client.
- Speed: 10 / 100 Mbps, Mdi / Mdix Cross Direct Automatic Switching, Baud Rate: Rs-232£º600Bps ~ 230. 4Kbps£¬Rs-485£º600Bps ~ 1Mbps; 1.5Kv Electromagnetic Isolation, Shell Isolation Protection; Anti-Static 2Kv, Lightning Protection.
- Configure Via Web Browser or Virtual Com Software Interface; Working Temperature: -40 ~ 85¡ãC, Power Consumption: < 1W.
- What’s in The Box: 1 x Dual Serial Device Server, 1 x 5V 1A Power Supply, 1 x Female to Female Serial Cable.
We help you buy the premium device server adapter product and enjoy the best after-sale service
If you’re looking for the best customer service and after-sale support. We are here for you. We want to make sure that when you purchase device server adapter products, you will be satisfied with your experience.
When you buy a device server adapter product, it’s the after-sale service that will make or break your experience. You want to know that if something goes wrong with the product, someone is there to help you out and fix it for good. There are many companies that offer this type of support.
With tips and tricks on how to find a company with great customer service, as well as what you should expect from them, we hope that this article will help you navigate your way through the world of after-sale services!
StarTech.com 1 Port RS232 Serial Ethernet Device Server – PoE Power Over Ethernet – Serial Over IP Device Server Adapter – PoE-Powered (NETRS2321POE)
- Connect to configure and remotely manage an RS-232 serial device over an IP network
- 1 Port PoE Serial Device Server
- RS232 / Power over Ethernet Serial Device Server
- Serial over IP Device Server Adapter
- PoE-Powered / PoE PD Serial over Ethernet Device Server
StarTech.com 1 Port RS232 to Ethernet IP Converter / Device Server – Aluminum – Serial over IP Device Server – Serial to IP Converter (NETRS2321P)
- ACCESS YOUR SERIAL DEVICES REMOTELY: Use this RS232 to Ethernet IP converter to connect to, configure and remotely manage an RS232 serial device over an IP network
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Built with a rugged aluminum housing, this serial to IP Ethernet device server delivers a reliable performance that can be used in almost any environment
- FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION: This serial to IP converter can be mounted to a surface or on a DIN rail with the built-in mounting bracket and included DIN rail clips
- Access a serial device from anywhere with an IP-based connection
- Mount on DIN-rails or on a wall with the attached mounting brackets
- Suitable for hash environments with a rugged, aluminum enclosure
- Configure via web browser or Virtual Com software interface
- Up to 460.8 Kbps baud rate
- Support for DHCP, HTTP, ICMP, ARP, IP, UDP, TCP
- Wall or DIN-Rail mountable
- Aluminum enclosure
SEDNA – 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit 4 Port USB over IP Device Server
- Sharing for USB Storage, printer, scanner, webcam, and many other USB devices
- Supports Multi USB Server in the same Network
- 4 Horizontal mounted port
- Transfer speed can be up to 40MB/s
- Shares USB Devices among Wired or Wireless Network Users by connecting network via Wireless Router
CERRXIAN RS485 to Ethernet RJ45 TCP / IP Serial Device Server Converter Transparent Transmission Serial Data Communication Device Support Web Management System
- ACCESS SERIAL DEVICES REMOTELY – RS485 Serial device server transfer bidirectional transparent transmission of data between RS485 and Ethernet IP. It can configure and remotely manage RS485 serial devices on an IP network.Supports RS485 half duplex transmission, simple to set to work.
- QUICKLY CONNECTS DEVICES TO THE INTERNET – The rs485 to ethernet converter supports 300 baud to a 230400bps data rate, connecting a RS485 serial device to the ethernet instantly.
- MULTIPLE CONTROL MODES – Support Work Mode: TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP,VCOM.Support Auto-MDI/ MDIX, RJ45 Port with 10 / 100Mbps.Support web browser settings.
- FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION – The rugged aluminum housing with mounting bracket provides reliable performance that can be used in almost any environment.
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE – Support all Windows systems, such as XP/WIN7/WIN8/WIN10.Suitable for Centralized control of household electrical appliances; access control systems; variety of industrial automation; instrumentation; employee attendance machine; highway toll station; ATM machine.TIP:If you need a driver, please contact us.
Figure out which device server adapter product function is your top priority
“When buying a device server adapter product, you want to know that it will work for your needs. What features are most important to you? Do they offer the warranty you need on the product? Will this be cost-effective in the long run?”
Whether you’re a business owner or an individual looking to buy a device server adapter product, functionality is essential. The more features a product includes, the better it will be for those who use it.
In order to buy a product, you need to know the different functions of the device server adapter product. The 3 main functions are important: durability, versatility, and price.
Durability is important because it determines how long your purchase will last before needing to be replaced. Versatility can also help determine if you have enough features for what you’re looking for in a product. Lastly, most customers are interested in price when buying a new item or replacement part for an older one they already own. Let’s dive into each function individually so that you can better decide which is most important to you!
DTECH 1 Port Serial to Ethernet Converter Adapter RS232 to TCP IP Device Server Supports DHCP DNS Modbus RTU/TCP 10/100M
- Bi-directional transparent transmission between serial data and Ethernet Packets: Compact Serial Device Server is designed with an RS232 serial interface to a local area network to transmit serial data over Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- Serial server box supports DHCP and Dynamic DNS function, 4 kinds of working mode: TCP Client、TCP Server、UDP Client and UDP Server; bidirectional Modbus RTU/TCP
- Supports 10M/100M, self-adaptive Ethernet interface (compatible with 802.3 protocol); baud rate ranges from 300 bps to 921600 bps
- Wide voltage input 12V-70V; comes with a 12V power adapte; TX and RX indicators for easy troubleshooting
- 1 serial port server is ideal for Industrial and medical remote monitoring system, ATM terminals, computer networking, POS, door controller, Data collection, security system, etc.
DS-700AC USB to WiFi 5 Adapter Device Server with IPv4/IPv6 Support
- USB Device Connectivity over Wireless Network
- Enterprise Security for Wi-Fi Network: The DS-700AC supports Wi-Fi WPA3-Enterprise security. The latest Wi-Fi security can protect the wireless network. It also supports legacy Wi-Fi security such as WPA/WPA2-Enterprise. For personal use, it supports WPA/WPA2/WPA3-Personal, too.
- Equipment Sharing from Two Different Networks: Office equipment deployed in a network now can join another network keeping two networks still isolated. The DS-700AC can convert a USB device port of the equipment to the wireless network port.
- High Data Bandwidth: The DS-700AC USB 3 SuperSpeed port provides higher bandwidth over gigabit Ethernet LAN than the legacy USB 2.0 device server. Data transfer from USB devices will complete much faster than ever.
- Various Device Support: 1) Isochronous transfer support: USB devices such as a USB web camera and USB speaker, which use the isochronous transfer, can be connected over the network. 2) Standard TCP/IP Printing (LPR/RAW) support: The DS-700AC operates as the print server when a printer is connected. The print server supports Raw printing mode and LPR, which are popular network printing protocols.
- Network Management Tool: SX Virtual Link is software to access USB devices attached to the USB device server over the network. The software allows users to request other users to release the shared USB device when they want to use it.
- Easy Configuration for Quick Installation: The configuration of the DS-700AC is easy and quick through “Device Server Setup” utility, an integrated configuration web page, or AMC Manager.
- 5 Year Warranty
- OS Support:Windows 10 (32/64bit) Windows 8/8.1 (32/64bit) Windows 7 (32/64bit) Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016 Windows Server 2012R2, Windows Server 2012 Windows Server 2008R2
- Wi-Fi Security: Authentication: WPA3-Enterprise, WPA2-Enterprise, WPA/WPA2-Enterprise, WPA3-Personal, WPA2-Personal, WPA/WPA2-Personal, Open Encryption: WEP, AES, Auto
We covered all the details and reviewed the best device server adapter products introductions.
In order to find the device server adapter products that suit your budget and needs, we select the best device server adapter products based on price and features and test them.
Read about device server adapter products information from this blog. We research, test, and recommend the best device server adapter products.
Purchase through the link we selected, and you will get device server adapter products with guaranteed quality.